Thursday, March 22, 2018

Panda Love - Stampin' Up! Party Pandas

You can't get much more cute than the sweet pandas in the Sale-a-Bration Party Pandas set!  Only a little bit more time to earn this limited time FREE set!  They make really cute little scenes on all kinds of cards, you'll be able to use them for years.

I made today's card to tuck in my husbands suitcase the last time he had to travel for work.  Awww....I'm so cute huh?  lol!  Any excuse to head to the stamp room for some creating time!


 This is such a basic card there isn't really much to say except to point out the 'love' die cut is colored with a gradient look with the Pool Party and Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends.  I just colored stripes across a piece of Whisper White and then ran the die through my Big Shot.  I popped it up with dimensionals so the card didn't look too flat.



  After looking at this one again I feel that maybe I should have colored a little shadow under the panda so he doesn't look like he's floating up in the air!  Oh well...it's the sentiment that counts right?

   Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Party Pandas, Sunshine Sayings

Ink: Black  Blends: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay

Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay

Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Thinlets, enamel shapes, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!