Friday, November 10, 2017

Quilted Christmas Tree - Stampin' Up! Christmas Quilt - Fab Friday 125

  How does 2 weeks go by so quickly??  One day I'm looking at the calendar and it seems I have oodles of time before the next Fab Friday Design Team deadline and then it seems I blink and all that time I thought I had is gone!  I wish I could say that time has been flying because I'm having so much fun in my stamp room but I actually haven't had a lot of time lately to play.  I guess I need to make time or I won't have enough Christmas cards to send out!

  Here is the fun sketch challenge this time around at Fab Friday!


     I took those 4 rectangle panels literally and dove into the awesome Quilted Christmas 6x6 DSP pack.  This is a great way to show off multiple coordinating patterns!


 Nothing too fancy on this card.  Just some layering with the circle dies and the red mini Tinsel Trim between the circles for some pop.

  The tree is a 2 step stamped image using Garden Green and Lemon Lime Twist with Real Red for the tree stamp.   I added gold glimmer paper star at the top.

  I made the little holly leaf and berry tag using the tiny tag die from the Bouquet Bunch framelits.  The holly leaves are made with dies in the Quilt Builder framelits set and the berries are rhinestones colored with the Cherry Cobbler dark Stampin' Blends marker.  the tag is tied onto the tinsel trim with a bit of white baker's twine.



  Check out the rest of the Fab Friday Design Team samples and then play along with us in using this great sketch!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Christmas Quilt

Ink: Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Real Red

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Garden Green, Quilted Christmas DSP, Gold Glimmer paper

Accessories: Layering Circles framelits, Stitched Shapes framelits, Quilt Builder framelits, Bouquet Bunch framelits, mini tinsel trim, rhinestones, dimensionals, white bakers twine, Cherry Cobbler Blends marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!