Monday, October 16, 2017

Pick Halloween or Autumn - Stampin' Up! Pick a Pumpkin

  I thought I had better get these cards shared before my next stamp club meets or before Halloween is over and done with!  I've not been having good luck taking photos lately.  I'd like to blame the camera but I know it's really just user error!  It's either been too sunny or too dark.  Sounds a bit like Goldilocks right?

  Anyway on to the cards...  I designed the same card with just slight changes so that my stampers could choose if they wanted to make a fall card or a Halloween card.



  A few slight changes and you've got a whole different card.   

 Give Thanks Card-

Stamps: Pick a Pumpkin, Labels to Love

Ink: Whisper White craft, Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede

Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Old Olive

Accessories: Patterned Pumpkins Thinlets, dimensionals, Old Olive Baker's Twine, corner rounder (retired)

Boo! Card -

Stamps: Pick a Pumpkin, Labeler Alphabet

Ink: Whisper White craft, Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, Black

Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Old Olive

Accessories: Patterned Pumpkins Thinlets, dimensionals, mini sequin trim, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!