Friday, October 6, 2017

Jack o Lantern Trio - Stampin' Up! Pick a Pumpkin

  I always like to have a fall stamp set that can be used for Halloween cards if I need a few but that is versatile enough that it can be used for regular fall cards as well.  I like the Pick a Pumpkin set in the Holiday catalog because it fits the bill and has a cute thinlets set for even more options.

  In this set you can turn the pumpkins into jack o lanterns by adding one of three faces to your pumpkins.


  To add a bit of texture to the Crumb Cake card front I embossed it with the Quilt Top embossing folder.

I stamped the 3 pumpkins in Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive ink and embossed the faces with black embossing powder.  Then I used the Stitched Shapes framelits to cut them out.  They are popped up on a narrow strip of Old Olive cardstock.

  The sentiment flag was stamped with the Labeler Alphabet and embossed in white embossing powder.  I added a tiny bit of Old Olive 1/4" Stitched-Edge ribbon.

   Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Pick a Pumpkin, Labeler Alphabet

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Versamark

Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White

Accessories: white embossing powder, black embossing powder, Stitched Shapes framelits, Stitched-Edge ribbon, Quite Top embossing folder, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!