Thursday, June 1, 2017

Bright Daisy Birthday - Stampin' Up! Daisy Delight

  Happy new Stampin' Up! Annual catalog day!  Later today our ordering system will be updated with ALL the new products in the annual catalog!  So exciting!  I have quite a wish list and I know all of my customers do too.  But until we can all place that first order we'll have to be content to see a project using the new Daisy Delight stamp set.

  Now this stamp set and coordinating punch were offered in the demo preorder and it was so popular that Stampin' Up! has had to place several rush orders to the manufacturer to get more punches so that our customers can order them too.  So for now you'll just have to pin all the great ideas you see so that when it becomes available again to order you'll have tons of inspiration.

  I made this card for one of my delightful customers for her birthday.  She is a gardener so I wanted to do something with flowers and Daisy Delight fit the bill!


  I stamped 6 daisies in black and then colored 2 each in my bright colors; Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and the new In Color Berry Burst.  I just used my ink pads with the ink smooshed into the lid and an aquapainter to quickly brush the color on the petals.  After punching them all out I stamped 3 of the centers with the solid stamp in black and then did the texture center stamp in Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder.  I layered the flowers and lightly curled the petals inward with my bone folder (kind of like curling ribbon with scissors).

  I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto Berry Burst cardstock using the Sunshine Saying stamp set.  I layered all the flower on top of a Whisper White panel embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder.

  Have fun placing that first order!  If you're in need of a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and don't currently have one I'd be more than happy to help.  Just leave a comment or shoot me an email!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Daisy Delight, Sunshine Sayings

Ink: Black, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Berry Burst, Versamark

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Berry Burst

Accessories: Daisy punch, Softly Falling embossing folder, balck embossing powder
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!