Friday, November 4, 2016

Fresh Fall Leaves - Stampin' Up! Vintage Leaves

  I keep thinking that fall is finally here and then we have a day or 2 with the temps in the 70s or even hitting 80....like yesterday!  The leaves are changing but the weather is still up and down.  But I'm trying to get all my fall stamping in before it changes to cold for good.

  The project I'm sharing today is the design that my stampers made at my October Stamp club last week.  We mixed some fun clear block stamping with the elegant Copper embossing powder.


 I normally grab Pear Pizzazz for spring cards but I thought it was a nice pairing to put it with Cajun Craze and Tip Top Taupe.  Kind of gives it a bit of a fresh look for fall.

  The Pear Pizzazz was used to stamp the little square with an "A" block.  Next the small splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge was used with Tip Top Taupe.

  The leaves were embossed with Copper Embossing powder and cut out with the Leaflets framelits.  they are adhered with dimensionals over a narrow strip of Tip Top Taupe cardstock and tied with a linen thread bow.

  I gave my stampers lots of choices in their sentiments with the Sunshine Sayings stamp set which we stamped in Tip Top Taupe ink.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Sunshine Sayings, Gorgeous Grunge

Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Tip Top Taupe, Versamark

Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Tip Top Taupe, Cajun Craze, Whisper White

Accessories: Leaflets framelits, Copper embossing powder, linen thread, A block, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! Will have to use with my new stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!