Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mistletoe Kisses - Stampin' Up! Foxy Friends

 There were mixed reviews of my non-traditional colored Christmas card from yesterday so I thought I would share a classic red and green card today.


  This card is a mishmash of several stamp sets and punches and die cuts.  It's fun to mix and match to  come up with new looks.

  The card base is Garden Green.  Next is a layer of Whisper White which has just the very bottom embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder to be snow.  I stamped the little woodland creature in Crumb Cake.  The more I look at it I can't decide what it's supposed to be....a fox?  What do you think?  I think he's cute regardless!  His legs and face are stamped in Early Espresso.  The head is punched out with the Fox builder punch.

  I stamped the hat in red, and the pompom and trim in Early Espresso using the Jolly Friends stamp set and punched them out with the coordinating hat builder punch (told you there were a lot of supplies used on this card!).  The head and hat are popped on dimensionals.

  I wrapped a double length of red Candy Cane Lane baker's twine around the Whisper White panel and added some mistletoe branches cut with the Pretty Pines thinlets and tied the bunch with some more baker's twine.  I used some adhesive pearls to make the mistletoe berries.  The sentiment from the Tin of Tags stamp set is stamped in Early Espresso.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Foxy Friends, Jolly Friends, Tin of Tags

Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red

Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi

Accessories: Softly Falling e.f., Fox builder punch, Hat builder punch, Candy Cane Lane Baker's twine, dimensionals, Pretty Pines thinlets, adhesive pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!