Thursday, June 9, 2016

Leaf Lineup Birthday - Stampin' Up! Flower Patch

 You'd think as the school year was winding down that our schedules would be too!  Wrong!  I feel like I'm running to and fro more than usual.  I should probably stop volunteering to do stuff!  It's so hard to say no though isn't it.

  I made this card the other day and had a heck of a time photographing it.  I guess it was all that white space but the photos always came out with the colors (and white) not looking right at all.  I finally got one that wasn't too bad and only needed a bit of editing.  So even though the challenge is closed I still want to share it!


  The colors were from last weeks ColourQ challenge and it was to use Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Brilliant Blue and white.  I wanted to use current colors so I switched Dapper Denim for the Brilliant Blue and Mint Macaron for the Coastal Cabana.  I think the switch still works and allows me to show off some In Colors.

  This Clean and Simple (CAS) card is very easy as it's just using the one leaf stamp and alternating directions and colors.

  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Balloon Celebration and is stamped (kind of crooked now that I look closely!) in Basic Gray with a little rhinestone at the end for just a pop of sparkle.

  I think this design would be perfect for a set of blank notecards to give as a gift or to keep for yourself and add the sentiment when you need one.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Flower Patch, Balloon Celebration

Ink: Basic Gray, Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray

Accessories: rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!