Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Dream Big - Stampin' Up! Going Global

    Even though the calendar says it's only March and the weather can't decide if it's the dead of winter or mid spring soon enough it will be graduation season.  And with graduation season comes the need for graduation cards.  I made this one a while back but I think it would serve the purpose to congratulate someone going on to the next big thing in their life.


  The card base is Tip Top Taupe and then a slightly smaller panel of the same embossed with the World Traveler embossing folder.

  I used 2 patterns from the Schoolhouse DSP on the left side and added a twine bow.

  The world was stamped in Soft Sky and punched out.  I sponged the edge with Tip Top Taupe and then popped it up.

  On the inside I stamped the "Dream Big" sentiment from the Enjoy the Little Things stamp set.

  Off to try to catch up on my to do list as I took the day off yesterday since the boys didn't have school.  We headed out of town to explore a state park so not much got done around the house.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Going Global

Ink: Soft Sky, Tip Top Taupe

Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Schoolhouse DSP

Accessories: circle punch, World Traveler embossing folder, dimensionals, twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!