Monday, March 14, 2016

Butterfly Sympathy - Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wings

 Sharing quickly this morning.  Time is already getting away from me and a slow as molasses computer isn't helping matters any!

  I had to send a friend and downline a sympathy card last week.  These are never fun cards to make but I wanted to make sure she knew I was thinking of and praying for her and her family.

  I thought a simple butterfly card was the way to go.

 


  My card base is Smoky Slate and I topped that with a piece of Whisper White and a slightly smaller piece of the retired Adventure Bound DSP.

  The sentiment strip is stamped with a stamp from Rose Wonder in the Occasions catalog.  This is a great set not only for the image stamps but it has a great mix of sentiments.  The sentiment here is stamped in Basic Gray.

  The butterfly from Watercolor Wonder is stamped in Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight.  The body is Basic Gray.  I hand cut and then popped the butterfly up onto a circle cut from the Botanical Gardens printed vellum (Sale-a-Bration).


   Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Watercolor Wings, Rose Wonder

Ink: Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate

Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Botanical Gardens printed vellum, Adventure Bound DSP (retired)

Accessories: Starburst framelit (retired), dimensionals

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!