Friday, September 18, 2015

Through the Window Thank You - Stampin' Up! Among the Branches

Happy Happy Happy Friday!  And to make it even better it's a Fab Friday!  Do we have a great color combination for you this time around!

  Check this out!


  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Soft Suede.  Oh the things you can do with these colors!  You might be seeing another card from me soon using these colors.  I think they would be great guy colors if you go light on the Razzleberry.

  I decided to go kind of nature-y with my Design Team sample.


 Using a combination of stamp sets I created a window view.  3 stamp sets worked together on this one.  The tree and leaves are from Among the Branches, the flowers are from Sheltering Tree and the sentiment is from One Big meaning.

  For the leaves on the tree I used a combination of full strength ink and stamped off once.  The leaves on the sentiment circle are all stamped off once and the leaves floating down are full strength and cut out and glued down to the card front.

  The window frame is cut out of Soft Suede with the new Hearth & Home Thinlets.  There are so many neat things you can do with this die and I'm home to try some more out soon!

  I hope you'll head over to Fab Friday to see the loveliness that the rest of the Design Team has today and then play along.  Remember our challenge lasts for 2 weeks so there's no excuse to not join in!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps:  Among the Branches, Sheltering Tree, One Big Meaning

Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry

Paper: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White

Accessories: Hearth & Home Thinlets, Elegant Dots e.f., circle punch, dimensionals


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Super cute window card, Amanda! I L♥ve the different shades of green on the leaves; gives depth to the tree! Your floating leaves are darling too~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!