Friday, August 14, 2015

Christmas in August - Stampin' Up! Tree Punch

 Digging through my dusty files I came across this card that I made for last Christmas and never shared.  It's a fun little shaker card and I feel like it was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest so if you know of the original please let me know and I will certainly give credit.  I looked through my boards and couldn't find it.  And if you search Christmas Cards on Pinterest you get about a bazillion samples and so I wasn't going to find it that way!



  Even though I made this last year you can easily recreate it.  The sequins were ones in the holiday catalog but we now have silver sequins in the Annual Catalog that would work perfectly.  The "Christmas" banner was stamped with the super popular Endless Wishes which is retired but you can substitute a different Christmas stamp. The thin baker's twine can be substituted with the thick baker's twine in Calypso Coral.

  The tree punch, Little Letters thinlets, Decorative Dots embossing folder and rhinestones are all still available so get to making some Christmas cards now...you'll thank me later!

  And speaking of Christmas cards I better get my Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog preorder sent in.  I think I've been procrastinating because there are so many great things in it I don't know how I'm going to narrow it down and leave some items off.  Such a terrible crafting problem isn't it!  Customers should be receiving their catalogs soon too.  Ordering starts on September 1.  If you don't have a demonstrator I'd be glad to help you get started just get in touch...email is on my sidebar or you can leave a comment here.

  To order supplies to help you make this card click on the picture below and it will take you to my online store.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Endless Wishes (retired)

Ink: Calypso Coral

Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Pool Party

Accessories: Tree punch, Little Letters thinlets, scallop edge die, dimensionals, rhinestones, baker's twine


 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi Glen,

    I love your card and recognized the original card. I pinned it too ;-) http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/caring-hearts-blog-hop/
    Could this be the one?
    Hugs from Belgium,

    Evy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!