Friday, July 3, 2015

Sweet Birds - Stampin' Up! For the Birds

  I've been MIA for the last week as I took the boys up to CT to visit my family.  We had a great time and lots of fun was had but my good intentions of blogging while I was gone fell by the wayside!

  My plan is to try to clean out my folder of cards to upload to show some older projects over the next few weeks.  Never fear though I will have some new projects to share as well.  I just need to get into the swing of things again after being on vacation.

  Here is one using the retired For the Birds stamp set.


  Nothing fancy on this one but I will miss these sweet little birds!  It's hard to see in the photo but the little heart is covered in Dazzling Details for just a hint of sparkle!  The birds were colored with ink pads and blender pen.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: For the Birds (retired)

Ink: Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Lost Lagoon, Night of Navy, Melon Mambo

Paper: Lost Lagoon, Melon Mambo, Naturals White (retired)

Accessories: satin ribbon (retired), dimensionals, Oval framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!