Friday, October 24, 2014

Cozy Christmas House - Fab Friday 53

  Not only is it a Friday but it's a Fab Friday!  Woo Hoo!  We have a fantastic sketch for you this time around.

  Check this one out!  So many ways to go!  I can't wait to get back in the stamp room and try out some other ideas for this layout!



  I have a class next week to do some Christmas projects with my stamping ladies and I wanted to get a few more samples made so they can see all the possibilities of the Holiday Catalog so I went to work with Holiday Home and my Blendabilities.


  I haven't used the Blendabilities very much and I think for me it's just a matter of practice, practice, practice.  I really like how the house turned out here so maybe I'm getting better at coloring?!?  I used the Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities assortments.

 The tree is stamped in Garden Green, the star in Daffodil Delight, the snow in white craft ink and the Santa and sleigh in Crumb Cake.  The tree and house are both popped up with dimensionals as is the whole house square.

  The edges of the Crumb Cake layers are sponged with white craft ink and the Crumb Cake panel that the house is on is also pierced along the edges.

  It's really fun to build little scenes with the Holiday Home set...all the little accessories are so cute!  And now looking at my house I should have added a wreath!  Oh well, maybe I'll try another of the same design with different colors.

  Head over to Fab Friday to see the rest of the Design Team samples....they always rock it don't they?

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Holiday Home
 
Ink: White craft, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Memento Black

Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight

Paper: Crumb Cake, Trim the Tree DSP stack, Early Espresso, Whisper White

Accessories: Homemade Holiday framelits, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon,  dimensionals, paper piercer

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!