Saturday, February 1, 2014

Birthday Flower

I'm still finding cards I made a while ago that I never posted on Did You Stamp Today?  I can't even remember when I made this one, only that it was quite some time ago from the way it was sorted in my folder.


 Fun right?  The base is Pool Party with flowers from Betsy's Blossoms embossed with clear embossing powder.  The banner is also Pool Party with a smaller flower stamped all over in Pool Party ink.  I added a little strip of scallops made with the scallop edgelit over on the right side.

  For the flower I punched out a stack of Rich Razzlebery DSP flowers with the Fancy Flower punch and then crumpled them up and smoothed them out for a little texture.  The center of the flower is a Vintage Faceted button with an Island Indigo candy dot in the center.  Under the flower is a white satin ribbon flag and then another one in Island Indigo.

  The last detail on this card is the sentiment embossed with white embossing powder on the banner.

  Hopefully I'll have some time to stamp over the weekend so I'll have some more projects to post next week.  All the snow days lately have really thrown off my stamping....my creativity flies out the window when the boys are home.  It's hard to focus up in the stamp room when I'm always half listening to make sure there aren't any disasters happening with them downstairs!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Betsy's Blossom, Sweet Essentials

Ink: Versamark, Pool Party

Paper: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB 2013)

Accessories: scallop edgelit, white e.p., clear e.p., Fancy Flower punch, vintage faceted button, candy dot, satin ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!