Friday, May 31, 2013

A Fab Boy Birthday Card

Welcome back to another awesome challenge at Fab Friday!  Did you miss us last week?  We took a week off and now we're back with a fun sketch to get your creative juices flowing!  To see all the design team samples visit the Fab Friday Challenge site and don't forget to link up your own creation so we can ooohhhh and aaaahhhh over it!


 Even with the extra week I was still rushed to get this sample made.  You'd think I'd learn to budget my time more wisely right?  Anyway I got it finished and I can't decide if it's a hot mess or I really like it!  No in between for this card!  I got my color inspiration from a cool tie dyed shirt my oldest son has from Land's End.  The colors are super vibrant and fun and perfect for a boy birthday card.  


  Seriously how many brads can fit on one card??  I just couldn't stop…all that open space just called for some color!

  Don't forget that today is the first day to order from the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog!  Woo-Hoo!  Demonstrators have been itching to get their first orders in since getting a peek of the new catalog more than a month ago.  We got to order a few new items during a preorder period but now we have the whole catalog to choose from and so do you!  Head over to my online store to see the new catalog in all it's glory!  The link is on my sidebar.  If you're in the Richmond, VA area and want to see a hard copy of the catalog just give a shout and we can arrange that!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Delightful Dozen, Pennant Parade, Designer Typeset Photopolymer

Ink: Midnight Muse, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango (marker)

Paper: Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: brads!, Pennant Punch, small circle punches, Chevron e.f., Circles #2 die, baker's twine, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card!!! The brads make it look pulled together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little circles behind the large circle are a fun idea to incorporate color. This is such a great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!