Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nugget Thank You

  Just a quick project to share today!  Lots of things on my "to do" list that need to be checked off!  One of which is to get a few photos of projects off the camera and edited so I can share them. 

  I made these last week to tuck into my customer order bags.  I have such a great group of ladies that come out to my classes and support my little business that I love to make a little something to put in their bags to show my appreciation.  These were so easy to make and can be changed to match any occasion or season!  I whipped these up while Matt and I were watching tv.  The Simply Scored really made this go quickly!


  They are sooooo cute!  They hold one of the Hershey Nuggets perfectly!  And it's a great way to use up any Designer Series Paper scraps you have.

  I got the instructions from Beth Rush over at Beth's Paper Cuts.  She has a great tutorial with measurements and lots of photos.  Definitely check it out and leave her some love.  Thanks for sharing Beth!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners

Ink: Tangerine Tango


Paper: Rose Red, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Floral District DSP

Accessories: Simply Scored, Fancy Flower punch, Itty Bitty punch pack, Crop-a-dile (retired - used for small flower center)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Great idea for a customer apreciation gift! Thanks too for the link to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!