Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Bird Day Challenge Card

  Just a quick post today before I have to go get the boys at school.  I was actually able to play along with the Clean & Simple Challenge (CAS) over on Splitcoaststampers today.  This is one of my favorite color combinations as you might have figured out by how often I use the Elegant Soiree DSP!

  Since this is a clean and simple challenge the card is pretty basic and self-explanatory.  I did use some of the new Baker's Twine that just came out in the new Summer mini.  It's a great lightweight option to the linen thread...and you get a lot of it so you don't have to feel like you need to hoard it!  The banner is hand cut and I added a little heart bitty button with some more of the Baker's Twine threaded through and a Whisper White punched heart backing it.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?


Stamps: Aviary, Bring on the Cake

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake

Paper: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Baja Breeze


Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, bitty button, Baker's Twine, corner rounder punch, dimensionals, Heart to Heart punch (for the small white heart behind the button)

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I love these colors together. I like how you used the baker's twine too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!