Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Square Happy Birthday Owl

  I love this little owl punch!!  He/She is soooo cute and perfect for so many occasions.  I've continued to try to use up Designer Series Paper scraps.  Just because it's retired doesn't mean it's not great paper!  I plan to use up a whole bunch of it for my Christmas cards.  Anyway...back to the owl; I haven't done a project for my stamp club yet with it and I think I have to get it on the schedule ASAP!  I have seen a lot of cute punch art using this little guy so he's very versatile too!  You get all the pieces to make the owl in one punch, body, eyes & heart.


  This is a 4.25x4.25 square card.  I use this 4 square layout a lot, it's a simple design that always delivers.   It's so simple that I don't have much chatter about it!  I just finished the set of birthday invitations I was working on so I hope to be back to posting projects more regularly.

  Thanks for looking!  Happy Stamping!

Stamps: A Little Birthday Cheer (retired)

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Paper: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Pea DSP

Accessories: Owl Punch, 1 3/8" square punch, Bird punch (branch), button, linen thread

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card! I love the owl and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!