Tuesday, October 12, 2010

September Stamp Club Swaps

  Just a quick post today to share the swap cards I received from a few of my Stampin' Ladies (that's what my 4 year old calls my stamp club) in our swap last month. The first is Andrea's card....Isn't this a great color combination using the Woodland Walk DSP?  I love the circles and the popped up butterfly.  Great job cutting out the butterfly don't you think?

Andrea's Card
    Here is Holly's card.  This is one of my favorite color combinations since Rich Razzleberry was introduced.  The eyelet border punch along the one edge is really sweet!  Great friend card!

Holly's Card
  And here is Liz's card.  I really like how she just stamped the tops of the trees from Trendy Trees.   The rounded corners at the top are a really nice touch too!  I always feel I have to match all 4 corners but I need to remember to try it this way too.

Liz's Card
  Thanks for checking out my talented Stampin' Ladies!  Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!